I planned to make a special announcement for today, but things haven't exactly worked out the way I hoped. I can't clarify too much, but involves a hasty decision on my part that I am trying to make up for.
The translation is complete, but not finalized. I'm working a little on the raw first. Timing and typesetting are pending depending on how bad a project head I have been.
If everything goes well, it may be 24 hours before episode 1 is out (with a script out sooner). I hope some of the pressure for us to release is off, now that a release of satisfactory quality was released today by another group. At the same time, I hope people are still anticipating our efforts. We want this release to be as good as it can get.