Saturday 22 December 2012

I ran out of relevant slowpokes...

But episode 11 is out and now confusing people looking for a sub of 12:
http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=385676

We hope to start getting some feedback. From critics on blogs and from Viewers Like You™. Don't hesitate to drop in on the channel to say hi or ask why _.

Episode 13 is going to be on a week-long hiatus for the holidays, it seems. It won't be airing until the 4th. Which means I might be able to translate most of the Phantom Blood backlog over the holidays.

More than almost anything, I'd like to go over in detail the process I went through to translate Bloody Stream the way I did. But I'm still busy right now translating episode 12. Expect a gigantic post in the near-future that nobody will give two shits for.

No comments:

Post a Comment